Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing (from iPhone via Windows) geolocation, date, time & photographer name on batches of photos

• 24-05-2023 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi all,

I take photos with an iPhone (13 Pro Max), connect to a Windows (11) PC and I would like to be able send multiple photos to Photobox (for example) to be printed with the following information included on the front of each photo:

(i) Geolocation of the photo in name format (as opposed to GPS coordinates).

(ii) Date in the format DD MMM YYYY (or any British English format as opposed to American/International English) & Time taken

(iii) @ First name Surname (Photographer's/My name)

I had an app in 2015 on my iPhone that was able to process a single photo at a time (as per the attached photo), however, this is not practical when trying to print family holiday photos. The app was deemed incompatible by Apple after an iOS update a couple of years ago and I have been unable to find a solution to printing multiple photos in one go with these attributes.

You would honestly make my day if you can help as this has been a head wrecker for some time! With a number of family albums held up from production and a wife who is getting frustrated! I am tech savvy so don't mind having a go at different photography software, coding, scripts etc. but would love a simple solution 😉

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Take a look at DateStamper for the iPhone

I haven't used it myself, but it seems to allow you to batch add date, location, and custom text to photos as overlays. It can either run as a standalone app, or as an extension in the Photos app.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DJ WIPEOUT

Neat simple solution, many thanks!

Advertisement