Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Trainer/Behaviorist Recommendation Please?

Options
  • 25-05-2023 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I'm looking for recommendations for someone to help with a 4.5 year old female Labrador. She is a super affectionate, gentle, subservient angel 90% of the time but the 10% is becoming quite a stress. She barks like crazy whenever someone comes to the door, pulls like mad on the lead, sometimes runs at other dogs and 'has a go at them'(barking, not biting). She's been nipped a few times before as a result of her antisocial behaviour but this morning, she bit another dog(for the first time that I'm aware of). It was very stressful for all involved, especially the other dog's owner.

There is a TON more context and background to her but I'll spare you folks and keep it for the trainer.

Thanks for your time, it's greatly appreciated. 🙏

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Location?

Advertisement