Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hse or local authority??

Options
  • 25-05-2023 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I’ve been working in the hse for the last two years and am permanent. I love it and have made great friends. I went for an interview last week in our local authority and wasn’t expecting much but ended up scoring well and I was offered a permanent job almost straight away. Job opportunities don’t come up that often within the local authority and it is almost beside wherein live. However I’ve made some great friends in the hse and going to work is not like going to work at all. I’m torn and don’t know what to do. Entitlements are practically the same except the local authority have one extra day annual leave per year. Also I feel upgrading opportunities might happen quicker in the local authority. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement