Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear mobile customer support is s***. Stay away from CM!!

Options
  • 26-05-2023 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, I have a problem with Clear Mobile. I need to call Italy for my job, but all the Italian numbers I call can't hear me or reciprocate the call. I tried to contact Clear Mobile support using the chat, but the chat is no longer working. I tried then using their FB page, stating the chat is no longer active and I received only a bit of generic advice from them. "Try to refresh the page in your browser after deleting the cookies". Obviously, it doesn't work!

I definitely think that Clear Mobile isn't a serious operator!! No email, no phone number, no chat...What's going on with them? I switched to CM attracted by the low tariff, but now I think to leave them if low tariff means no customer suppport

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

For 14.99 a month that's the point of 48, GoMo, Clear Mobile- none of them have immediate support available. It's all done online, through email or Chat and no stores. When GoMo launched a few years back I tried it out and had to contact support for something and it took them several days to come back with a half baked response that I had to reply to and again, took several days for them to come back. When it works it works but when it doesn't good luck trying to find support. I feel your pain though. I don't really understand the point of Clear Mobile. It has limited speeds unlike GoMo, 48 at the same price point and nothing really unique.

Eir prepaid for 20e a month gives unlimited calls, texts and 5G and a call centre in Ireland if you wanted the comfort of knowing you've 1901 or proper care channel in the event you needed support. To me, because I'm impatient and find it far quicker, more reliable and easier pick up the phone to a support team am happy to pay that few extra euro a year to have access to that. I pay that little bit more for Digiweb broadband for the same reason- ability to get proper customer care if needed over ringing say Vodafone broadband team and going round and round in circles and customer care.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

I'm having a strange problem with clear that they won't take my money! I'm unable to update my card details on their website it keeps telling me the card is invalid, for both my current account and revolut.

Got an email now telling me they will suspend my service if payment isn't revieced but they are basically uncontactable. Not bothered about losing the service but don't like leaving debts behind.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭DopeTech

• Registered Users Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

The card I had registered originally expired and can't seem to update it.

🙈🙉🙊

I understand that but you usually pay in advance so you shouldn’t owe them anything. Try give them a call and see what they can do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 MobileTester

the all thing here is about that they do not have any Customer Care to call them :D

deleted

Post edited by DopeTech on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Glaceon

That's An Post, not Clear (which is a subsidiary of Vodafone).

Advertisement