Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boroimhe Swords good place to live?

Options
  • 26-05-2023 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Me and my wife are planning to purchase a property in this location. Can anyone please advice if this place and neighborhood is good?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭herbalplants

Not familiar but I think @downbythegarden may help with it.

Living the life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭DownByTheGarden

Yes its a lovely area. Buildings are well built. Plenty of shops around and easy access to buses too.

Have a walk around it some evening and get a feel for it. Maybe walk to Swords village or to Airside.

I would happily live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 asbtw1

Thank you so much 

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Huge parking issues and fights with neighbours as a result. Lots of clamping and towing. It depends on how many cars you plan on having. If you have more than one it is trouble. It is also close to the airport so plane noise is an issue that will never change for the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Looking at buying here myself? I'm assuming it's a safe enough?

• Advertisement
Advertisement