Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWA bank details

Options
  • 28-05-2023 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can the DSP see what bank accounts you have? I've filled in form and told them about my current and credit union account and they've emailed me asking for info about accounts with 3 other providers....dont know if they're just random...one is an old UK account which I owe money to and have no way of accessing, the other is an online which I do have, the third is not at all familiar to me.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭gipi

You may have given information to them in the past, so they're following up on that? Or there are transfers on your main account statements that indicate other accounts?

PS, this query would be more appropriate in the State Benefits forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2 A Wellwisher

Nope. None of that. I didn't realise there was a state benefits forum...thanks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And moved accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

Yeah they know what bank accounts you have and they need statements from those accounts or documentary proof that the account is closed in order for your claim to move forward.

Advertisement