Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All inclusive / Full board/Half board holiday Greece

• 28-05-2023 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi

There are 4 of us looking to go to Greece in late August ( Greece is only option due to visas needed)

2 kids, first one will be 2 the second will be 9 months

We are looking for some sort of AI/FB for 10-14 nights

Neither of us drink so the AI would only be for toddler snacks which I guess isn’t a big deal if we don’t get it

Would like some recommendations for a resort/hotel/town we can stay in (anywhere in Greece just not full of lager louts) that is good price and food (obv) but also beside some shops or restaurants. We would prob be using a pram I guess and want to be able to walk around as we plan on staying a little longer than most holidays

I have been looking at Tui and BudgetTravel and have an idea of what they offer

Never done a holiday like this before so any information or tips are most welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

@Abel Magwitch any luck with the search. We are looking for similar but the prices this year are crazy in comparsion to other years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,083 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Crete, was there a few months ago, plenty of value.

fly from Dublin to Chania.

Advertisement