Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in Bray

Options
  • 29-05-2023 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I just need a feedback about buying a house in Bray.

We had view some properties in Old court park, Dargle Rd, Giltspur…. We’re considering … however we need to consider if the neighbourhood is safe as well.

I work as a nurse and I finish late from work and I don’t drive. I know some days my husband would bring me to work or collect me however some days he won’t. Few occasions I have to use public transport and walk few minutes.

safety of the area is one of our concern….

I hope you can help me on this… thanks!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,302 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with Feedback. Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

Advertisement