Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garristown tragedy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

Ah well traveled bit of road by lots in here. So sad. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I heard this yesterday from a few people. Terrible news. 😥

RIP

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

She was an incredible person, a huge part of the women's racing community. I just can't believe she's gone. It's so incredibly cruel, and inconceivable.

Tragedy doesn't even cover it. Heartfelt condolences to her partner, family and friends. R.I.P. G, you're gone but not forgotten xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

RIP and sorry for your loss too eeeee.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Terrible. RIP and condolences to her family and friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭fat bloke

RIP. Just out on a training spin, could've been any of us. Shocking stuff. Condolences to her friends and family and cycling comrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭nilhg

So sad and such a waste of another young life, may she rest in peace and my sincere condolences to her family.

There but for the grace of God go any of us...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,397 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

RIP - like Luxman i would know those roads well; this really hit home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Very sad, RIP. My thoughts and sympathies are with all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭billyhead

Awful news. Just enjoying the sport she loves. As mentioned in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I didn't know her but know people who did. Such a sad time for all concerned. RIP and condolences to all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

RIP, shocking tragedy and the ripples spreading far and wide. She will be badly missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,273 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

jesus, thats awful, poor girl, rip

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

What an awful tragedy. May she rest in peace.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Indo have an article on the tragedy - may she rest in peace...

Ms Glodenyte will be reposing at Gerrard's Church, Mary Street, Drogheda, from 2pm to 4pm and 6pm to 8pm today. Her funeral mass will take place at 12:30pm tomorrow afternoon, in Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Drogheda.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,397 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

thebourke asked a question which i tried to move to the flamme rouge thread, will continue it there.

Advertisement