Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: 42 or 40 bars.

• 29-05-2023 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭

Got a new bike and want to experiment with different size bars.

If anyone has a set of ,in decent nick, bars size 42 and/or 40 preferably with some sort of flattish top shout me.

Carbon or alloy.

Cheap as chips would be even better.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,722 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Ill need to double check size, but should have a cheap enough planet x set in a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭Birka

I've a selection, all alloy:

40cm

Deda RHM02 (flattish with cable guide) €15

42m

Giant Contact SL (flattish with cable guide) €12

Syncros RR20 (round) €12 Can include Syncros FL20 100mm stem for an extra €10

Ritchey WCS Logic €45

Ritchey WCS Streem (flat with cable guide) €50

All used, uncrashed and in good condition. Collection Newbridge or post at additional cost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Thanks guys.

Looks like I maybe sorted for the moment but will shout if I need anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

Hi all, @outoubia as you are sorted, I'm after a set of 40cm c to c bars, could anyone who has a set post some pics please. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,957 ✭✭✭fat bloke

I gave OP his 42's, I've BBB in 40 here if it suited you to collect. I'm laid up for the next 6 to 8 anyway with a busted leg.

• Advertisement
Advertisement