Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 mobile - new offer €6.50 membership for 3 months

Options
  • 30-05-2023 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

48 mobile (part of three network) are offering first 3 memberships at €6.50 for unlimited calls/texts/data. 12.99 after. 6.50 initial sign up fee.

link for referral:

48: Changing up mobile

Using this link we’ll both get rewarded with free credit (6.50) and a €10 Uber Eats voucher. 

Anyone who uses my link to sign up and purchase their membership please send me a DM and I’ll send you on the Uber eats voucher that I get from it too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 fudgequeen

keep away from 48 ,they stole 30 euro from my credit 2 months ago and they wont return it, also 48 doesnt work abroad or uk doesnt

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

Offer:

• Unlimited Data, Calls and Texts for €6.50 per month for 3 months, €12.99 thereafter
    • €6.50 sign up fee

With my referral, you're getting:

• €6.50 free credit
    • 2x €10 Uber Eats vouchers (we'll both get one, and I'll send you mine)

I'm getting €6.50 free credit.

Referral link: https://refer.48.ie/tjQdcA

• Three network, with 99% 4G population coverage.
    • No commitment, cancel anytime.
    • Try before you buy with 1GB Free Data
    • Roaming abroad, UK and EU (except Switzerland)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

This offer from 48 ends in 4 days.

Advertisement