Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 4

Options
  • 30-05-2023 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Reviews are savage ! Wonder is it good if I wanted play on my own .

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Diablo should be played on your own. This live service nonsense needs to stop getting added into every game.

Saying that, the reviews look great, and i'll pick it up at some stage. Not sure i like spending €70 on a game though, and that's just the base version.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Taking Friday off to play it. Hoping that server issues will be sorted in the few hours from Midnight Thursday to Friday morning haha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

It’s a tenner more expensive again for the PS5 standard version, although it played really well using a controller surprisingly. Not sure I liked it enough from the open beta to fork out 80 quid on it though, stiff competition with FF16 out this month also.

Ok this is really really good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone fancy teaming up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Having serious server log in issues on PS5 tonight. Loving the game when I can play though. Anybody any suggestions for groups to team up with?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Yeah, highly addictive and really good. I loved the Campaign and the cutscenes. Playing a Druid Pulveriser build. Only here because of the 300202-connection issue...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Caved and got it on PC, it's pretty addictive alright. My only gripe is that I wish you could zoom out a bit further, the default view is too close.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I bought it too. I'm playing on PC. If anyone wants to team up we can. Just send me a DM.

I'm playing on Tier 1. I find it to be hard at times, but I think I will switch to Tier 2 just to see how much harder it gets. I play a Necromancer.

I'm a lvl37(ish) Sorc, playing on WT2, as its a good challenge. Enjoying it so far, much slower than POE which i'd been playing a lot of lately. Story is good so far as well, with Lilith being a pretty good villain.

• Advertisement
Advertisement