Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I rear ended someone, they drove off

• 31-05-2023 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I rear ended someone in morning traffic when it came to a sudden halt. I got a bit of a fright and remained sitting in my car. The person from car in front got out and briefly looked of there was any damage. I did not see any visible damage. My ref plate fell off but it was already hanging in by a thread. They came to my window, cursed me out, got back into the car and drove off. As did I.

What should I do? We didn’t exchange any details. I’m not sure if they got my reg. Not sure what to do in this case ..

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aside from being nothing to do with disputing a ban on boards.ie, but case specific legal advice is banned sitewide (as is medical). You need to consult a solicitor. This thread is being closed to protect from such advice as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement