Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a link for Link

Options
  • 01-06-2023 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I've a feeling I'm going to need an extra link for this. The reference number is WJF1314 and Case Diameter was listed as 28mm when purchased. Am I as well off to drop it into a local shop to source a link and fit or will I pick one up online somewhere ? Tried Ebay but not 100% sure I'm looking at the right thing or am I

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/165681909395?hash=item2693694e93:g:tfIAAOSwimJjJveZ

Considering I picked up the watch for just north of €600. Paying €130 for the link and postage will grate a bit.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

This kinda thing can be an issue. I've paid what I considered daft money for extra links in the past. The seller linked(no pun) seems to know their stuff so if you were going to go that route email them with your watch reference no etc. Just to be sure.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Buy a second hand watch with all the links, take what you need and sell the watch. Might end up losing money if you can't sell the watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

finding a link straight away can be expensive, time can play a big factor in the price you pay much like buying a watch

the bracelet reference for this watch is

BA0571

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭rodneytrotter15

Thanks all for the responses. Thankfully the watch was a perfect fit and I didn't need to order. Will be sure to take a measurement for the next purchase.

Advertisement