Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Pride Month *Mod Warning In Post #62*

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Nice try yourself but I never made any point related to kids being exposed to anything. If I were to make a point it would be that these type of BDSM displays do nothing for the image of gay people or do anything for gay rights. I made the point before that because of the internet when homophobic countries can see what goes on in the West the chances of gay rights coming to their county any time soon becomes less likely. All the conservatives have to do in point to these public displays and say look what will happen if we allow gay rights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,530 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Saw a parade once in vienna. Good natured vibes but didn't understand why a lot of them strutted in BDSM gear in broad daylight. Yes we get it, you like sex, but maybe keep the kinky stuff for the bedroom or after the watershed or for whatever nightclub you go to. It's just weird in the middle of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭Jack Daw

…..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I said 'if' - because what you describe is pretty much par for the course at Falsom, which is close to San Francisco.

You didn't provide any specific details, so we can't say for sure. Could it have been a totally different event? How do you know it was San Francisco?

IIf You're not comfortable posting, send me the link via PM. I'll tell you exactly where and what it is.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gym_imposter thread banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,274 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,274 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Says the guy who thinks a self confessed rapist and sex trafficker is a "legend".

Advertisement