Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payees missing

Options
  • 03-06-2023 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭

Hi i went into my personal account to transfer money over to another non BOI account and my payees are now missing , using a windows desktop pc.

Another issue i have on my mobile to check into my account Google pay comes up and BOI app closes.

I have not setup Google pay or services on my mobile so unsure what is happening there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for the message

Please power off your phone completely for 5-10 minutes to refresh the App.

Your card will only appear on Google Pay if the customer requests to add it. Thanks, Anna

Hi there, sorry to hear this

Can you attempt payment again please using the Mobile App 

If you are still encountering issues, please send us a PM with your name, User ID, and Branch that the account is linked to. If you do not know this, you can provide us with the Sort Code. This can be found beside the Card number on your Visa Debit Card, this will tell us what Branch your account is linked to.

Also, if you go to your Google App settings you should see an edit option where you can remove this Pop Up. Thanks, Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Celestron

I have the same problem. When I try to send a payment and it takes me to the screen with the drop down choice of my accounts followed by the drop down choice of payees, the latter does not show my payees. I tried turning off the device for 15 mins and turning on again but the same problem occurred

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Can you please send us a DM with your full name, User ID, and Branch that the account is linked to. If you do not know this, you can provide us with the Sort Code. This can be found beside the Card number on your Visa Debit Card, this will tell us what Branch your account is linked to.

Thanks, Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Back on pc desktop as i swiped on phone to allow access on pc and still no payees listed.

No pop up now as thats good and just the payees to find now .

Checked payees on android phone and they are listed but not on W10 pc

Cheers

• Advertisement

Thanks for the information, we have responded to your private message.

Declan

Advertisement