Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lir chocolates - free delivery & sale

• 04-06-2023 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

I got an email saying free delivery over €20 with code BRINGMECHOC until the end of the bank holiday.

This link is for bars and some are treduced from €2.50 to €1. I put 20 into my basket and sure enough the code worked.

This could be a good deal if you buy the right combo. There are half price and reduced products all over the site

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Ten 90g bars of Bailey's Truffle and ten 90g bars of Guinness Caramel just ordered for a total of 20 euro delivered.

Thanks for posting this bargain, ideal chocolate to go with after dinner coffee for visitors.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

Code FREESHIPPING also works. Excellent find, thanks.

Post edited by amber2 on

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭crayon80

That's good, thanks, it might last longer too than the one I got

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

FREESHIPPING not working for me now, pity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭geographica

Just note Short dated stuff

Mint bars June

Baileys bar July

• Advertisement
Advertisement