Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering for a couple of weeks - is it possible?

Options
  • 04-06-2023 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭

Howdy pet lovers,

A bit of a random question, but I'm off work for a couple of weeks and I was just wondering if there was somewhere I might be able to volunteer to help out with any animal shelters. Like walking dogs for a few hours or mucking out or whatever. In the Dublin area.

I've checked a few links on various sites but it seems more about getting involved on the charity side of things - nothing really for just trying to chip in for a bit to help out. I appreciate it might not work like that re insurance and so on, but just wondering.

Anyway, if anyone has any info or suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Terrier2023

Go to a small charity theywill appreciate it . The big ones are all admin & by the time they assess you you#ll be unable to go .

Advertisement