Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a car parking spot for the day.

Options
  • 05-06-2023 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭

I am travelling to kerry next sunday early to a funeral and linking up around limerick with some one travelling from dublin.

Rather than us both having to drive is there anywhere around limerick near the n20 ringroad or further along the route to kerry where i could leave the car for a few hours. Im willing to pay.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've left mine at the South Court a couple of times, no issues. People have often left at Tesco or the Crescent as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭galvo_clare

I’ve used MJ Finnegan’s just off J28. Plenty of parking. Go in and have a coffee or something before or after.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,317 ✭✭✭✭phog

Depending on where you're arriving from you could use the Woodlands or the services at Birdhill or any of the places already suggested.

Advertisement