Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bear group event organiser

Options
  • 06-06-2023 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi. I ran a half marathon event organised by Bear Group in April. They said the medals got stuck in customs so we didn't get them on the day. Then waited for them to come by post. It's been 5 wks now . I've emailed the address used and texted the mobile phone used during the event, to follow up. Then i googled a landline in Dublin but this number does not connect.

It's very disappointing as it was my first half marathon.

Does anyone out there know how to contact them?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,457 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Asking those kinds of questions publicly via Twitter can be effective (if they are on there).

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bullethead

Don't hold your breath on that crowd back to you, I'm still waiting on a prize from an event last year..its all about getting as much money for them and not that interested in the participants unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Hammer them on linkedin also!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭sugarman20

They ran out of medals at the Clontarf Half & 5 mile on Saturday too. A lot of people weren't too happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,052 ✭✭✭✭event

I heard the guy running the 5 mile was sent the wrong way on Saturday too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

• Registered Users Posts: 16,052 ✭✭✭✭event

Yeah, he was winning it and then sent the wrong way or the lead bike went the wrong way. I just saw it online somewhere, dont know him or anything.

And could be wrong

Advertisement