Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ender 3 S1 Unused Still In Box, for Sale €279

Options
  • 06-06-2023 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Ordered this machine, but a recent job change means I wont be able to use the printer as much as I would like. Still in box, selling for €10 less than you can buy it anywhere else, and you don't have to wait the weeks for it to be shipped! Package is still on route, so would be available for collection in a few days, likely by end of the week. Collection only from Cork.

As with all Creality's, very simple to assemble, easy to interface with, intuitive UI, simple use, and great prints.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Nicks delight

I am looking for one but the print bed is to small on that one and the price is to high for something so small. I'm looking for a 300x300 or 400x400 size printbed...preferably a Ender 3. If anyone has a second hand one I might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AdamFrench

Hi Nick, no bother, the price is because of the autobed leveling, direct drive system, and dual lead screws, its a very good system, etc, and a shame I cant use it sadly :( . You could always get an Ender extender kit for an ender if you were interested.

`I already have one 300x300 ender, but looking for another one to reduce the printing time on my projects. The larger the better. Would love to find a 1000x1000, if that even exist..lol

And Yes...the one you are selling is really nice...I did not see the dual lead. I like the direct drive too. I run a all metal hotend direct drive. works great. and you have the Auto leveler too... then THAT is a fair price.

Advertisement