Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was this a sign from my brother?

• 08-06-2023 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Whenever my brother took his regular nap, I would then walk around the perimeter of our house for exercise. When I passed the window of his bedroom, I would always knock 3 times on the window to let him know that I was outside in case he needed help. When he passed away, I was devastated. I continued to exercise outside and would knock 3 times on his window in memory of happier days. Then one day recently when I knocked 3 times, I heard 3 faint but distinct raps on the window in reply. Some people have told me it was definitely a sign from my beloved brother. Some have said that it was an auditory hallucination. I KNOW it was NOT a hallucination. Is there a possible scientific explanation for those 3 raps? Or is it possible that it really was a sign from my brother? (Actually, I was so stunned that I knocked 3 times again and I heard again those 3 faint but distinct raps. I even did it a third time but there was only silence.)

Comments

Advertisement