Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Primary school, John Scottus (Ballsbridge) or Stratford NS (Rathgar)

• 09-06-2023 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

HI

I would really appreciate some advice and Amy information or suggestions regards choosing a primary school for my daughter. She has been accepted to John Scottus primary school there hours are 8am - 3pm, hot meals provided for lunch and lots after after school activities

Stratford NS primary school I have little information on I am awaiting a call back to get more details yet, I am posting here in the interim in the hope to hear from some current or past parents or students on their experiences of either school

Both schools mentioned have feeder secondary schools. According to the Irish Times leader boards I find Stratford results of more importance to my own values. However, John Scottus performed well also and I assume college choices was according to students choice too. Yet, I do find the statistics a little bit misleading in how they are presented although I understand this comes down to GDPR reasons

The logistics of getting to and from either school does not make a difference to this matter it is purely finding the best school I can afford for my daughter in the hope she will be happy here and succeed to the best of her wishes and abilities

To note, the subjects I want my daughter to be exposed to are science and computer science

Thank you

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,539 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with Feedback. Confirm your email address so you can post properly, and I'll move it to a forum that's related to the topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Porridge21

Thank you, I very much appreciate your advice and help. I have emailed boards requesting a verification link as I must have deleted before if I am not verified. I will leave an update once I’ve verified by the new link. Thanks again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,539 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058239416/activating-your-new-account#latest

There's instructions there on how to manually trigger a resending of it.

Hi Spear, an update, my account is now verified and thank you for your help as otherwise, as a newbie I would have be none the wiser again thanks

I can see your account status is sorted too, so thread moved to the Dublin City forum.

• Advertisement

Thank you 😊

Advertisement