Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parts for 2007 Honda Stream

• 10-06-2023 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello,

My 2007 Honda Stream failed the NCT. It's a Japanese import. Apparently, I need to replace the rear shock absorbers. I have searched online and been in touch with suppliers in Ireland, the UK and Japan, but have been unable to locate new parts- the mechanic is reluctant to install second hand parts (he believes it will fail again). It's getting to the point where I think I will have to get rid of the car, which would be a shame because it's been dependable and low-maintenance up until now.

Does anyone know of any other options I might have. For what it's worth, these are the parts I'm looking for:

Rear shock absorber parts (left and right):

52610SMa024

52620SMa024

thanks

Comments

Advertisement