If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROI Delivery Charge

Options
  • 11-06-2023 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, I just bought a Samsung Q990B soundbar on your website. Price was shown at £899 with free ROI delivery.

At checkout, a £6.99 delivery charge appeared.

I paid it, but didn’t like having to do so based on the initial free delivery statement. Maybe I did something wrong but I’m happy with the basic facts above.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭topcat72

I too got caught on this, it's 6.99 WITHIN ROI, free in northern Ireland, or instore pickup. I would imagine them offering inculsive delivery if buyer spends almost €1000 would be a good idea

£6.99 5-7 Days

Charge for ROI Delivery

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Folks

Thank you both for the posts.

The Euro pricing includes ROI delivery. If you opt to pay in Sterling for delivery to the ROI then it is an additional £6.99 for delivery.

If you click the drop down where it says view delivery options it lists the charges

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If I can be of any further help please let me know

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.