Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

landdirect and certified copy folio with map

Options
  • 11-06-2023 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Hi,

You can go into https://www.landdirect.ie/pramap/ and browse property folio's

There is an option to purchase a certified copy folio and map.

Question is what level of detail is in the map ?

Is it just what you see when identifying properties as shown in the example image below or is there a lot more detail relating to the boundaries ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭J_1980

The folio you buy for €5 doesn’t have any map.

it just shows the owners and any charges (mortgages) against it and maybe some other things (right of way etc).

the certified one might have a stamp and come by post and maybe a copy of the folio map you’re showing. Not bought this before.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭chancer007

Bought one last year, I believe it comes with a little more detail, detailed boundaries etc..I needed it as I had to get a boundary adjusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭harringtonp

The image above is what you seen when browsing the site. Trying to figure out how much more detail is in the 40e folio with map and if it is of any practical use. Don't suppose you could drop in a screenshot here in such a way that protects your privacy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭chancer007

To get the boundary sorted, I needed to draw/mark on the official folio map I purchased. I had to then send into Land Direct. If I remember correctly folio map came in an A3 printout, as I had to be detailed with a specific boundary. I had to purchase the map otherwise land Direct would not accept any boundary changes.

There probably isn't much difference in details between the maps.

Advertisement