Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Warehouse 30% off until July

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

Thanks. Is there any way to search for particular items?

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Can't seem to see any reduction at checkout for any of the warehouse items I'm adding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭ablelocks

on the warehouse home page, make sure you click into the sale and then you'll see the search bar says Amazon Warehouse Events.

you can then search what you like and it'll only pull results from the sale - if there are only limited or no results it'll show results from the full store but it will say "showing results from all depts" at the top

i generally search by either brand or item - so I'll do a search for apple or iphone pro 12 max for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭Sappy404

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Usual junk. Some of the branded items I've checked were cheaper as new before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

For every 1 branded item, it feels like Amazon has 20 unbranded/**** item.

Advertisement