Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Panda totally useless

Options
  • 13-06-2023 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭

After another day of my bin not being collected and hearing the same old excuses from them and promising that it won’t happen again,I’ve decided to cancel my contract with them.

any recommendations on another waste collection company

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I'm with oxigen for years and never had any real problems with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭delboythedub

I never had a problem with Panda except once when the bin truck could not get up my road due to cars being parked on both sides of the road, quick phone call and bins were collected next day. Question are the electronic tags on your bins working

• Registered Users Posts: 29,415 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

we re considering moving to them, qrl starting to implement weight restrictions, tis some pain in the arse.....

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭aziz

I don’t know,panda have said there is none,I told them that there is as a guy came knocking on the door one morning to tag them and put the panda stickers on them,

They said that they would send someone to check but don’t know if they did

This morning the took the brown bin but not the green bin

and every time I ring them,they say that the bin can’t be collected until the end of the week and they won’t take any excess rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭gw80

I am with panda also, and they are a bit all over the place lately, before they would collect the green and brown bin on the same day, and the app would state green and brown bin to be collected, but recently it would only come up on the app that either the brown bin or the green bin only was going to be collected, but sometimes both would be collected and sometimes only the one would be collected,or one would be collected in the morning and the other would not be collected until evening time,around 6pm sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

MY HEAD IS IN THE BIN AFTER A RAKE OF PINTS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

for some reason they always leave a pile of rubbish outside my house wen they empty green bin. i rang them to complain a few times, no point.

Advertisement