Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danish krone currency order

Options
  • 13-06-2023 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi, I have requested about 500 euros worth of Danish Krone to be delivered to the Walkinstown branch online but it says it takes a minimum of five days to arrive in branch, my flight will have left by then.

Is the actual processing time any shorter, I would have expected maybe 24-48 hours max.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

You generally need to give the branch 5 working days notice to ensure we have the foreign currency in stock.

If you wish to send us a private message we can take take some personal details and we can reach out to the branch on your behalf to check the earliest the Danish Krone will be available for you.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭piaget

HI Declan,

Thanks for the response, Walkinstown have rung me back and said they only order on Monday for delivery on Thursdays so it would be next week before they can process it, as I will be in Denmark then I have had to cancel the order and look elsewhere.

I did think a simple request like this would be a lot quicker.

Thanks

Advertisement