Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW HOME MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT

Options
  • 16-06-2023 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi lads

I dont konw whether it is right section or not.

We are trying to buy a new home since February 2023 and the house is almost ready to move since February. However, my solicitor is still dealing with official documents such as Common Area transfer and management company agreement contract. Solicitor is telling us that those are very crucial documents, and she does not want to have home contract signed without these documents. On the other hand, %90 of people moved dwellings and we availed of 2 times increase rates during this period and maybe 3rd one will come. I think vendor solicitor just giving excuses to save some time and we are taking it seriously and keep waiting. It is really annoying for us. Do you guys have any experience or advise in this regard.

Have a lovely weekend.

Best

Seckin

Advertisement