Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band members wanted (covers)

Options
  • 18-06-2023 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey folks.

39 year old bass player, and 35 year old lead guitar player and singer, looking for band members.

I'd love to have a female singer in to share vocals with the guitarist. And a drummer and ideally a second guitarist.

Backing vocals would be great (for harmonies and the likes) but are not essential.

Standard pub fare. Everything from 60s to today. Something to please everyone.

Dublin based, so own transport desirable if you're outside of Dublin.

Gigs won't be an issue, both of us have a professional attitude, and are very easy to get along with.

Samples of our playing available on request

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tiger g

Hi, hold that taught I have a covers band and are looking for a bass and 2nd lead we have a female singer who is amazing if your interested in collaborating send me a text and we can discuss it more

Cheers,

Larry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DublinInSize

Hey Larry. Just sent you a pm. Cheers. Keith.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 littlemissdrummy

Hey , experienced gigging/ recording drummer here , would love to do this as I’m mad to get back gigging , I come from cork but commute to Dublin regularly to rehearse with a project I’m already in :) would love to know more information ! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Drummer Dublin

Hi there, Barry here, 41 yrs, drums and vocals. Lots of experience, pro gear. Looking for cover band. Dublin based.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Xavi-Wan

Hi!

Experienced lead/rythm guitarist here! Please send me a PM if you are still interested and I will send some demos :)

Thanks,

Xavi

• Advertisement
Advertisement