Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speech and Language Masters UK Bursary for ROI students

Options
  • 20-06-2023 9:38am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I’m asking here because I can’t find any information anywhere else. I’m applying for the speech and language therapy masters in the UK. For the England courses I see that there is a NHS bursary for student studying allied health professionals 5,000 pounds a year. I saw some people in old thread referring to it. But can Republic of Ireland students receive this bursary after brexit? It says that you have to be studying the course and be eligible for a student loan by one of the 4 companies. It seems like Northern Ireland’s loan company fund EU students, does that make ROI students eligible? If anyone studies in newcastle, Essex, london, Sheffield, Manchester in the last few years from ROI have ye been able to get the bursary? Or some sort of funding? Thank you.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Olieeev

Also very interested to find this out I am in the same position

Advertisement