Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift - Aviva Stadium June 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Is there any way to sneak into the Aviva for these gigs?? Or what about getting a job there for the day and then just leave it when the concert starts??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,872 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

No chance of sneaking in. Turnstiles and gates won't open without a ticket.

Compass Group provide the majority of catering staff which are zero-hour contacts so you'd need to work for them to get a job there on the day. That said, they'd likely have you turfed out if you stopped working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭Fanirish

get a ticket for pink the week before and hide in the stadium for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Lisbon and Madrid tickets went on general sale the day of the first concerts there, they finally opened it up from needing a code to buy.

Lisbon didnt even sell out in the end.

So might be a chance for people to still get in.

yeah I’m sure there is a few tickets still on hold that will eventually go on sale plus at least a few thousand resales will appear. But they will go instantly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭CruelSummer

Are you serious claiming the tickets didn’t sell out in the end?

They always release tickets nearer the gig.

Let's say a gig has 50,000 tickets to sell. It sells out immediately. It is sold out, no doubt. Closer to the gig when the stage is up or promoter tickets are returned, they realise they can squeeze an extra 500 people in. So they put those on sale closer to the gig. Sometimes, so close to the gig (ie the day of) that they don't sell because people either aren't aware or can't make it on short notice.

So she definitely sold out the gig but a quirk meant there were some extra tickets left.

Lisbon didnt sell out.

Loads of good seats and front standing for the Friday, same with the Sat.

The holdbacks have been huge, 5k for each date, 10k some as they increased the capacity.

Dublin holdbacks wont be as big because of there isnt seating behind the stage like the other cities.

yeah but production holds on the pitch are probably sizeable and could easily be extra 1,000 tickets a night added.

well yes in the sense that not every ticket in the stadium that can be sold has been sold. Number held back for a few reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭CruelSummer

What was available sold out. I got selected for Madrid and Lisbon with a code, there nothing left. Only selection I didn’t check there were VIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Lost Ormond

You could try that for working but management just throw people out of venue for trying that. Harry styles had one of highest staff signals ever last year and there wasn't really incidents like that. This would be similar.

And realistically Compass are not going to hire someone and their first days work would be Taylor Swift. They'll know full well what people are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Any info when ticket transfer opens? When was it in other Europe dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jellybeano

I got a mail at 12.00 with link to re-sell. No chance of me re-selling I’m afraid. Would get absolutely killed. Code still needed to access purchasing by the looks of things too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Styles12

The instagram account the concert celebrity put on their stories extra Taylor tickets dropping today I keep checking but nothing as of yet 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

That account is a scam, don't pay it any attention (and definitely, definitely, definitely never donate the cost of a coffee or enter any competitions)

Oh god I never would but just trying to get tickets for my niece so just stalking every site lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ah yeah, I get the desperation. There's been a good bit of chat about that account here and I just didn't want to let desperation lead to you getting scammed. Sadly there's people who'll take advantage of situations like this

Best of luck with the tickets, hopefully there'll be a few dropping once resale is open properly, though the only answer is probably to refresh the Ticketmaster page as often as you practically can, it's a pain

• Advertisement

Yea that’s what I’m at - we have our own tickets so just trying for my niece and sister as they weren’t as lucky when they went on sale they have their code still so they might get lucky 🤞🏻

Yeah an utter spoofer as Electric Nitwit said. At one point, they were taking donations to set up a new Ticketmaster… 😂

The only evidence that that arsehole has of more tickets dropping today is that people were e-mailed by Ticketmaster that if they didn't want to or couldn't attend to the gig that they could now resell their tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DubLad69

It seems you can get unofficial resale tickets in most European cities for close to face value now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Toast

We've opened up the topic on Toutless with the massive caveat we can't be sure there aren't still scammers lurking even after closing registrations and locking inactive accounts.

Please be very careful if you are buying tickets and avoid and report anything that feels off.

Things like: People not providing their details but asking for yours, avoiding or hiding terms like whatsapp in PMs, names on revolut not matching their supposed identity.

If you don't already have an account and don't know someone with one that'll vouch for you we are not accepting new users (to stem this scamming issue). Please do not PM me here asking for an account.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭ergo

Is there any point even refreshing the TM page, are there bots that will just hoover any tickets up that become available?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Taylor will be attending the champions league final tonight in Wembley and will be wearing a white RM Bellingham no.5 shirt. She has decided that Kelce is just not famous enough and has set her eyes on snaring Jude as her next boyfriend, potential husband and father to her children.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 personal_helicon

Will security be strict on ID checks for this? I'm 23 and want to take my 13 year old cousin (seated tickets) but Ticketmaster claims u16s need to be accompanied by 25+ adult for this concert. Really don't want to get turned away but don't want to disappoint cousin either. Obviously no way of bringing anyone else as we've only 2 tickets. Just don't really understand the reasoning behind 25 of all ages ? Even 21 makes more sense from a nightclub/American drinking age perspective. It's not like we'll be doing anything nefarious at a Taylor Swift concert 🙄. She's taller than me so I'm hoping she might pass without ID and to be honest she doesn't even have any photo ID anyway as she's never been out of the country.

You won't get turned away. The odds are that they won't even ID anyone (as its a logistical nightmare and rarely enforced) but whatever about your cousin and ID, in the super rare chance they do it… they won't ID you unless you look super young (like a child).

Don't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 personal_helicon

I have been confused for a secondary school student twice this year (not conducive to my career as a teacher) but I don't dress like a teenager so fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Mike3549

There will be more adults in front of you and behind in the q. Maybe you're in a group with others? Paris was lead booker event, no ids checked. Sweden over 13s only, thats the law and they're very strict, no ids checked and loads of under 13s. You know irish are very relaxed, you'll be fine.

Advertisement