Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Jet Bot AI Robot Vacuum set-up

Options
  • 20-06-2023 5:42pm

I bought the above, product code VR50T95735W/EU, and am trying to set it up through the SmartThings app.

I did once get as far as “your product is being registered” with subsequent message abt it not being able to connect with product registration through “poor WI FI connection”.

Then I go through it all again. I come up with this “press the recharging button and hold for 3 seconds” but the only button I see is the on/off rocker button, no such thing as holding for 3 seconds. I certainly do t see a button anywhere near the area in above illustration. My sight isn’t the best, and I have a disability so it’s tough going trying to do it. Has anyone come across this and resolved it or should I be looking for sone other button or virtual button? Can’t see anything relevant on instructions from box.

Advertisement