Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every month for years BOI send me multiple copies of updated terms.

Options
  • 22-06-2023 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This is essentially a dormant account with a few pounds in the balance.

I tried in the past to deal with the company regarding this but they're entirely inaccessible and stuck in the stone age.

Some months I get 1 letter with multiple pages of terms, all repeated twice, for maybe 12 pages or more. All printed on high quality paper.

Some months there's 2 letters, so double that.

It's getting pretty tedious at this point, terrible for the environment and causing me undue labour I'm probably going to start billing you for soon to shred and dispose of the documents.

I'd like someone who can actually make this stop to contact me to get some process going, without visiting the branch I opened the account in almost 30 years ago which seems to be all the advice you can offer.......

Comments

Advertisement