Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wet food recommendation for senior Dog

Options
  • 22-06-2023 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭

Hi.

My older dog (springer, 13 years old, 20kg) won't eat dry food for the past while. I've been meaning to get her a better wet foot, but had a lot on this while. Currently feeding supermarket stuff, tesco, brandy, etc (I know it's not great quality). She generally loves all meats and also loves fish.

Do you have recommendations for a good quality wet food that doesn't cost the earth. Only available online is fine also. I did see a few recommended on old boards posts including Rocco, Rinti, Naturo. Any votes for these or others?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I like the Rocco Wurst from Zooplus - just because it’s easier to portion up and then not having to deal with all the cans! The cans are cheaper though to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭gooner99

Thanks. Decided to give the Rocco wet food a go. It gets good reviews, so should work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Terrier2023

I cook raw mince with carrots and sweet potatoes or else turkey mince with same make a pot put in plastic containers and freeze until needed a few table spoons on the dry nuts lovely meal.

Advertisement