Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musgrave Park,Cork

Options
  • 23-06-2023 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Headed to Kodaline tomorrow night.

Just wondering if theres any tips or advice for pre gig drinks etc.

How is it inside for drinks and toilet queues etc?

Asking cos our parents are coming with us, our Dad's a massive fan, these were a bday gift for him and the less walking we can do while having the most craic is the aim.

Also we have unreserved seated tickets for five of us. What's the best time to get there to ensure we get sat together?

For such a series of gigs in one venue there seems to be very little online about this.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

plenty of bars (but limited to Heineken pish) and the queues move along and are well marshaled. There is large bar on the pitch facing the stage and a bar behind each stand. There is a general food area (usual festival food van stuff) also behind the smaller stand which obviously has more space. €7.50 for a Heineken, €6 for 0.0 and €7 for Islands Edge...they have some canned spirits/wine also I think.

Regarding pre-gig drinks, I didn't go to any pubs nearby so I wouldn't know to be honest. Regarding seating I'd say you will have no problem getting seats together but to be sure perhaps aim to be there for around 8pm, main act probably on at around 9 (that's what it was for Chemical Brothers anyway). Maybe Kodaline will have a bigger crowd than Chemical Brothers but the main stand was practically empty but I'd say most people will have standing tickets and they have stewards at the entrances to the seated area so it's not as if it's a free-for-all.

Post edited by run_Forrest_run on

Advertisement