Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are planning to buy property in Kilshane Dr Finglas. Please need your feedback.

Options
  • 24-06-2023 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I work as a nurse and mostly start early and finish late. I don’t drive- would use public transport. I work in the south side : Hospital. Husband is willing to drive me but I know some days he won’t be able to do so. Im still in the process of getting my driving license. I’ve done some research about the area and I’ve read not so good feedback about it- however that was years ago. It’s very expensive to buy a property in the south side and the state of the property is not even worth the money you are paying.

We are currently bidding this property- but not sure if we would go for it. Some people does not recommend it? I know for every place there is always a downside. However safety is important.

your feedback is highly appreciated with no judgement.

thanks a lot! :-)

Post edited by Beasty on

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement