Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls secondary school

Options
  • 24-06-2023 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Has anyone had a child recently in Sion Hill, Cluny or Loreto Dalkey or know much about them. Trying to figure out where to send my kids. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I've had family members and friends with girls in both Cluny and Loreto Dalkey recently and by all accounts both are excellent schools.

To be honest it may come down to where you get an acceptance, but if you get your name down in them all, then do your research and get a look at facilities and subject choice and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 maedhbh

Thats true, we mightnt get a place in any of the 3! Have you heard anything about Sion Hil

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

No not in recent years to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nonie24

Loreto Dalkey is excellent.Cluny has had a great drop off in numbers in recent years but new principal may have changed things.My own daughters went to Sion Hill and we found it very good.There is a mix of girls there which was good.New principal there in past year or two so not sure if that will have made any difference.

Thanks. Good to hear about Sion Hill.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know what Rockford is supposed to be like?

Advertisement