Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best cashback or rewards for buying Apple devices?

• 24-06-2023 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to be spending circa €1,300 on a new Apple unlocked iPhone and did some searching for the best cashback/rewards.

So far I see Currys offer 2% cashback on Revolut, or 2 avios/€1 spent (for Aer Lingus Aerclub)

Apple offer 1 avios/€1 and also they are selling the phone about €100 more so I'll skip that.

Arnotts have 4 avios/€1 spent but very limited selection of phones.

Any others worth considering?

I don't suppose there are any offers like free earbuds, as Samsung were doing?

Or any other discounts going around?

I can't buy the phone through Three / Vodafone as I need it unlocked.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I doubt Apple are going to give away earbuds of course ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Don’t 100% quote me on this. But it’s worked for online purchases for me, I’ve only tried it with smaller purchases though. If you activate the 2% cashback offer in Revolut for curry’s, then go to the aerclub app and go to curry’s website through that, and complete the purchase relatively quickly. In theory you should get both offers. This has worked for me when i did it for AliExpress when buying some phone cases.

Advertisement