Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Do I Get Around This Video Time Remaining?

Options
  • 26-06-2023 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

First time poster so apologies if this has ended up in the wrong place. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and any time I record now this Time Remaining clock shows up.

I'm obviously aware that phones only have limited storage, but is there a way around this? I've tried deleting unnecessary videos but no luck. I love taking pictures/videos everywhere I go so it's fairly essential for me.

Thanks in advance guys, much appreciated.

Answers

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

There could be something in the camera settings. Have you also tried changing the storage location, maybe to an external SD card?

Advertisement