Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Joule Gen 6 Air Source Heating system (MENU)

Options
  • 26-06-2023 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I believe that my enquiry probably requires a very simple response. However, I'm tearing my hair out trying to find an answer, including on the user manual.

I have been downloading energy usage stats for some months now and investigating their relationship to my overall smart meter based electricity usage.

The menu, however, also provides ENERGY GENERATION data on a weekly and monthly basis, which curiously means daily and weekly data, but that's another matter.

I cannot find a single simple, or even difficult, explanation as to what ENERGY GENERATION actually means and I am wondering if it merely means what the energy USAGE figure SHOULD be if the system wasn't quite so efficient.

I can confirm that no energy is currently stored nor sold to the grid, so no battery nor inverter is in place.

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Paul

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We're not creating a new forum for the sake of this. Confirm your email address so can post normally, and then I'll move this to an appropriate forum instead.

Advertisement