Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox elite controller rma process?

• 26-06-2023 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Today while playing I noticed my lb button on my elite series 2 was only registering like 1 in every 10 presses. Do Xbox have a support number or site I can use to return it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

If you registered it on your Microsoft account, you can trigger the RMA from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Ah yeah that was easy, wonder how long it takes to fix. I really like the elite controllers but have heard the quality is dodgy :(

it says ups drop off, I assumed it’d be an post not sure where to send it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

If you call UPS, you can arrange for collection: a driver will come by your house to pick up the parcel.

01-524 5446

For drop off points, see here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

I sent my Elite Series 2 controller back about 2 months ago due to stick drift. I was without it for 12 or 13 days. The controller I got back was the exact one I’d sent to Microsoft. There was still stick drift, but it wasn’t as bad for a couple of weeks and then it was exactly the same as before I’d sent it off.

I’ve sent it back again. I’m currently due to get it back this week, and it looks like it’ll have taken 10 days this time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

How do the drop off points work is there a fee to send it from those?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I only got mine back last week. You can arrange collection with UPS on their website or search for the drop off points and have it packaged with the return label on it and it's free. Overall the process took me a week to have it sent and returned back to me.

Advertisement