Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old 2022 statements from closed business accounts

Options
  • 26-06-2023 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to get a few statements from 2022 from 2 accounts I closed early this year. I can't login to 365 anymore and when I called 0818 365 365 they said they couldn't help me.

We are a charity and we need these statements for our regulatory filings this year. What can I do to get the old statements?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Madd002

Contact your accountant as if you were doing your year end returns they would need these. Other option if you know account number would be go to a branch have ID and request by post think its 2.50 per page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

My colleague can order a closing balance statement by calling 0818 200 362 option 3

If not, please visit your local BOI Branch and my colleague will be happy to help. Please ensure you bring Photo ID with you. Thanks, Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lochaber

Thanks Anna - I'm actually looking for a copy of old statements. The accountant is looking for some specific numbered ones.

Is going into the branch the only way to get those?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for the message

The Contact Centre can order these for you if you know the account number and sort code.

The account number is the last 8 digits of your IBAN and the sort code is the middle 6 numbers after the letters BOFI. This 6 digit number begins with 90.

If not, you will need to visit Branch with Photo ID. Thanks, Anna

Advertisement