Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Family car advice

Options
  • 27-06-2023 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all,

apologies if I’m not posting in the right place, but looking for some advice. We have an Auris hybrid 171, which I love. We have two children, who I also love. They have spinning car seats, which tend to be quite bulky and are only 1 and 3, and I plan to keep them in those seats for a few years yet (they are extended rearfacing ones). The issue is that the middle seat is almost totally swallowed by the two seats. Boot space is not an issue, but we would love to have a third seat that we could use if needed.

It has to be an automatic, ideally petrol hybrid, but after that, not fussy! Does anyone have any suggestions, please? Both seats use isofix, in case that makes a difference!

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,449 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What’s your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭smurfette2212

Ah, yes, I forgot about the budget… I suppose in or around €30,000. Could be higher, though would prefer it not too much higher!

Advertisement