Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer (Dublin) in the Civil Service 2023

Options
1555657585961»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭skidmarkoner

Anyone from batch 12 get called to clearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭JJfd

nope 6 weeks today since interview!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

hi everyone, just looking for a bit of help here in terms of moving from 1 department to another.
    I’ve been given my start date by my new department so do I officially resign from current department or how do I go about it ? All I can find is information on resigning from Civil Service in general which obviously I’m not doing, thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jimbomacers

No, your new HR will be in touch with your current HR. I was told this today by my current HR. I’m moving along also, going to Justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 iykyk

For anyone assigned to Justice, got this great insight from a current EO:

Pretty good section by reputation; plenty of scope for movement upwards if desired, or sideways if you end up in a less than ideal area.

Fully office based for training purposes, then hybrid. Depends on the needs of the section you're in though.

Pay is reasonably good starting, and at 3 years you get a big jump in salary. Even if you remain EO, the final salary tops out at around 60K. After 2 years you can go for HEO, and the salary is much , much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Arsenal101

Jimbo did you get the start date yet from Justice?

Advertisement