Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

donedeal for buyng tickets

Options
  • 01-07-2023 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

Anybody bought concert tickets of donedeal..Is it reliable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

If not meeting face to face only use Paypal (Goods And Services) so you can open a dispute to get your money back if scammed.

If you pay by Revolut or Paypal (Friends And Family) and you are scammed you have no chance of getting your money back.

Always ask for a mobile number to watsapp if it usn't on the advert and always ask for a screenshot of barcode on each ticket showing name of the person underneath or better still a video of it.

Almost all Ticketmaster events have the 5 second refresh barcodes now so nobody selling tickets has any excuse to not send this information on now!

Post edited by ConcertKing on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Worked out fine for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,953 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Never used donedeal for tickets but I've bought loads of tickets from people on Toutless without any issues, worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

I'd imagine based on the timing this is in relation to Lana Del Rey tickets and if so I would probably avoid all third party sites unless the user has a provable track record as there is a lot of people trying to capitalise on the desperation to get tickets for this event right now. Disclaimer: I am the admin on toutless.com and my advice is valid there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Toast should be awarded the freedom of Dublin city for providing us with Toutless. It ranks ahead of electricity and the automobile in terms of best ever inventions (but just behind alcohol).

• Advertisement
Advertisement