Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warnings

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,962 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

These are nil point warnings which cannot be appealed in the DRP - moved to Help Desk

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,962 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The OP of that thread makes it very clear the thread is to discuss "Ireland's Refugee Policy". Not immigration by any other method.

I issued a nil point warning to you two weeks ago , stating:

"The topic is Ireland's refugee policy. Stick to it as this is your final warning. Next time it's a threadban"

Yesterday I issued another nil point warning stating:

"What has this got to do with Ireland's refugee policy?

This really is your last chance in this thread"

So I told you directly what the thread was about via the initial nil point warning and you chose to ignore that warning. You have received no sanction beyond 2 PMs attaching the posts that were off topic and telling you the consequence of not following the very clear mod instructions, and even then gave you another chance.

So what is the problem here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,055 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I just felt the warnings were unnecessary

All ok so thank you

Advertisement