Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NewtownmountKenedy reviews

Options
  • 04-07-2023 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

With a number of new developments in NewtownmountKenedy, I was thinking if someone can tell me in general how good a place is NewtownmountKenedy in terms of safety, community and as a town. I'm thinking of buying a house so just wanted to know about the area/people in general. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ciaran219

Moved to Newtown about 14 years ago, its changed a lot since then (in a good way). its been a long long time since ive heard of any theft, fights etc. With the change and increase in people its a lot more diverse than it used to be and much more family friendly. My partners from Newtown but im not, we just bought a new home and waited a long time for one in Newtown as its a great place to raise a family. Which estate are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rosieposie2021

I'm not from Newtown but have friends living there who really like it, lots of young families, close to N11. On bus route for heading in to town and close to greystones etc for dart, restaurants etc. I have bought a house there with my partner but it isn't ready yet, we had been looking for ages and was hard finding something in our budget that wasn't to far from Dublin as we both work there. We are looking forward to moving here

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Newtown used to be a village, how times change.

Advertisement