Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUITARIST AVAILABLE

Options
  • 04-07-2023 6:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi guitarist available south Dublin, Country country rock blues etc etc think dwight yoakam Merle haggard waylon and a lot of stuff in between...... late 40s looking for covers band or maybe original if I like what I hear... Can do the usual pub stuff if needed and the gigs are there... Anyway good gear and transport get in touch cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Drummer Dublin

Hi there, drums and vocals here. Looking for cover band. Happy to do pub stuff but keen on other genres too. Could look at bass and maybe vocals (if needed).

• Registered Users Posts: 49 G6120

Hey... Sorry just decided to have a look on never got a message about your reply.. So apoligies ye defo can look at bass an Vox, so if anybody interested or know anyone I'm sure we can organise something.... Cheers

here's a link to me jamming over a track I done to give folks an idea

Listen to Wah Wah.mp3 by Dave Guitar on #SoundCloud

https://on.soundcloud.com/AkrHC

Post edited by G6120 on

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lyricsmachine

Hey I'm interested I have plenty of work if you want to chat. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Sorry I'm not getting any indication I'm getting messages... Is there folks interested...?

• Advertisement

Incase any1 is interested

Listen to Clean and Overdrive.mp3 by Dave Guitar on #SoundCloud

https://on.soundcloud.com/UaZP5

Bump still available if anything going...

Advertisement